Using our soap made with natural, raw, unprocessed milk can truly benefit your skin's health. Our goat's milk soap is so helpful for people with sensitive, dry skin and conditions such as psoriasis and eczema. (It is also great for healthy skin, and to keep it that way). Some of the beneficial ingredients of our goat's milk soaps are.....
- Vitamins - Goat milk contains many vitamins, but is particularly high in Vitamin A, which is necessary to repair damaged skin tissues, and maintain healthy skin. Several studies conclude that creams and lotions made with Vitamin A reduce lines and wrinkles, control acne, and provide psoriasis relief.
- Cream - At an average of 6% butterfat, goat's milk is high in fat, and these fat molecules are a important part of making soap. The cream in goat milk boosts the moisturizing quality of goat's milk soaps. Goat's milk soap will not dry your skin like other soaps.
- Minerals - Goat milk contains important minerals for the skin such as selenium. Scientists believe that selenium plays an important role in preventing skin cancer. Selenium also can prevent damage to the skin from excessive time in the sun.
- Caprylic Acid - Goats milk contains caprylic acid which makes the soap or lotion at a low pH level. It brings it closer to the level in human skin and prevents dryness while allowing the nutrients to enter the skin.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids-Goat Milk contains alpha hydroxy acids such as lactic acid which help remove dead skin cells from the skins surface.This leaves new cells that are smoother and younger looking.